Sunday, June 26, 2016

Catching up, The Happy Planner & New Products!


Hey y'all! Summer is finally here! Are you with me in saying that this was a super slow year?  I love what I do but ready for some R&R! 
The past few weeks I have been catching up on Periscope as well as visiting the Target Dollar Spot! If you have not done so, check out The Happy Planner! I love mine and you can find them at Michaels and Hobby Lobby! I got mine below at Michaels. They let me use a 50% off coupon and then I got the gold stickers in the same purchase and was able to use another coupon for 25% off! So I ended up spending $19.99 for both! WHAT A DEAL!
 

I also posted a new "Just Peachy-Keen decor pack and "2016-2017 Red and Turquoise Planner pages!" Check them out in my TpT Store! I am running a sale! 




Enjoy! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...