Monday, September 7, 2015

Classroom Revealed & The First Week is DONE!


Whew! What a long week! We started Monday, August 31 with our new kiddos and went a full week! It was exhausting, but I am excited to see this class learn and grow! We accomplished a lot this week! We created our hopes and dreams, a classroom promise and started Reading Workshop! I cannot wait to use an amazing brand new program that is focused on the Common Core and allows students to learn on their level! We did some Stop and Jots too! 


We also will be starting Words Their Way this week as well! I enjoyed assessing my students this week to determine their needs as spellers!
We also added our own writing on our beginning of the year "Guess Who's in Room 162" bulletin board! You can purchase the set at my TPT Store.  It's on sale for Labor Day! :)


Below are some pictures of my classroom! I really like where I decided to put the kiddos book boxes this year! My classroom includes a lot of new things! My colors ended up being teal, yellow and green. I put in a full green screen to make it easier to record movies. I made table flowers because we are no longer able to hang things from the ceiling. The labels in the middle of the flowers are for free from Amy Lemons. We also made a student generated alphabet and hopes and dreams pennants. 












Thanks for stopping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...