Sunday, December 29, 2013

Elf on the Shelf Shenanigans and other Fun Stuff!

Hi everyone! Long time no post! I am writing this post from the luxury of my new MacBook Air! I love it! I had a dell so this will be taking a lot of getting used too! :)

Jingle our elf on the shelf from the North Pole came to visit! Oh..boy he got into a lot of shenanigans!!!! The kids loved him!




We made out annual gingerbreads for the exchange too! Here is how they turned out! :)




We also made these cute ornaments for the parents! :)



And......we ate these reindeer cupcakes (thanks pinterest!)



And finally, I got this awesome gift from a parent! 


I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Year! I can see great new things in 2014 for me! :)








No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...