Thursday, November 7, 2013

Literacy Night, Halloween and Love Letters

Last night my school held their second annual "Literacy Night." Our theme was "Around the World." The students that bought the tickets got a passport and had to make their way to as many countries as they could in an hour. I made the passport and each continent to hang by the doors and they turned out fabulous! My country was Europe.....so I decided to do some Medieval Times activities. I had tables set up with decorations and medieval music playing and a bin of "Medieval Times" related books. The students could choose to make a king or queen's crown or a knights shield. They loved it! I think the night was a success....here are some pictures! :)





Here is a lovely love letter I received yesterday......Makes you feel great! :)

And here are out Halloween costumes this year...Sorry for the delay.


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...