Thursday, September 19, 2013

Beginning of the school year = success! :)

My 5th year of teaching is here! Wow, time flies. This year I have found myself coming out of my shell and trying new things! :)
   Some of my goals for this year include.... 

1.)  Continuing to use Teaching Blog Traffic School with Charity Preston to promote my blog and gain more followers

2.) Make one product a week to post to My Store

3.) Successfully implement Whole Brain Teaching in my classroom

4.) Finish my Master's in December and hopefully move onto obtaining my National Boards Certification

5.) Keep playing staff basketball to exercise and hopefully score more hoops!

I know, I know, I know I have A LOT of goals. But you gotta live your life! :)

Meanwhile, whats new in my classroom??? Take a look below!







First and Second Week Activities! :)












 I love my class!! Enjoy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...