Monday, August 12, 2013

Teacher Week '13-Let's Talk About Me!

I'm linking up with Blog Hoppin
for.........


Here is the schedule for the week!




 1.) I have a HUGE owl obsession. Everywhere I go I see tons of OWL things I want! My friends and family are buying OWL things for me too! 
 
2.) I am engaged to the love of my life...but the crazy thing is we share the same birthday!!!


3.) I love being crafty and making things for my classroom. No need to go to Beckers! :)


4.) I have been working on using the Couch to 5K app! I am currently on Week 4! Halfway there! :)

 

5.) I have taught 1st grade for the last four years and will be teaching 2nd grade this year! So exciting!!!

6.) Big Brother is my latest OBSESSION!!!!



7.) I did my first run this year with my best friend Gwen and loved it!


8.) I am one of the most organized people you will ever meet! It may drive you crazy!

9.) My future goal is to travel across the world with the love of my life.

10.) Peanut Butter M&M's is my new favorite candy!


I hope you enjoyed the top ten things about me! Don't forget to link up! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...