Sunday, August 4, 2013

Currently August

I'm linking up with Farly at "Oh Boy 4th Grade"
for Currently August!

Listening- This may be the last time I get to make it up to my parents campground in beautiful Lancaster, PA before school starts. Then, hopefully plenty of time in the fall. So I though I would take advantage of using my computer outside! :)
 
I have learned so many awesome tips and tricks! I would definitely recommend this awesome resource!
 
Thinking-How do I want to decorate my classroom this year? Do I want to two rug areas? Do I want to get stools, beanbags, small chairs and tables to decorate the library? Do I want to do chevron and buy lanterns to hang from the ceiling? The possibilities are endless~! 
 
Wanting- I always love to stop and get a iced green tea from Starbucks. So refreshing!!!!!!
 
Needing- I feel like I am procrastinating big time this summer. I wanted to work on my portfolio for graduate school.  However, the days go by and I get nothing done. I'd rather blog or blog hop! My bestie also switched to another school and is starting back this Wednesday! I wish her the best of luck :) She's an awesome teacher.
 
B2s must haves1.) I cannot find cheap bean bags anywhere. They are so expensive. But they are a must have for my classroom this year so I need to find some and fast! 
2.) Everywhere I look chevron lanterns are sold out!!!! I may have to just go with plain colored ones. 3.) Amy Lemons has an awesome "Get your Chevron on!" pack that I am dying to purchase when I am reading to print out and laminate things. Plus I love her blog! :)
 
I am also looking for new ideas for products to make. Any ideas? What do you think other teachers are looking the most for on tpt?
 
Happy {Almost End of Summer :( } Blog Reading!





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...