Friday, July 5, 2013

Favorite Pins Friday!


I hope everyone had a great 4th of July! Today I am linking up with The First Grade Parade for Favorite Pins Friday! :)

I can't believe that I never heard of this app: Remind 101. I always have parents texting me! I should face it that today text messaging is the smarter way of communicating. I can use remind 101 to text parents about due dates and trips! Brilliant!

 Love the idea of using these jars for a wedding. So easy and pretty! Elmers glue, glitter, mason jars and a tea light! :) 

 I am totally getting into the lace wedding dresses! I love the bow and the open back. So pretty and elegant!

 This will be my word wall this year. I am tired of stapling and using sticky tack. Just clip words on the ribbon!
 I think this adorable. I believe the more pictures of your students you have the more comfortable your classroom feels. Definitely doing this!

 Great incentive! I would probably use this for them to buy coupons. Students are also able to practice adding and subtracting as well! Sweet!

 This is so true!!!!!

Finally, I love owls and would pay anyone to make me this pillow!!!!!

Thanks for stopping by! Please link up with The First Grade Parade and follow me on bloglovin!!

Thank you!!!!
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...