Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Classroom Organization Tips Linky Party!


This summer my HUGE goal was to organize my filing cabinet that holds my teaching masters. I was tired of digging for the right folder, then digging in a massive pile of papers to find what I needed, and then filing them back where they belonged. So by the end of the year I had broken folders and dividers, papers in other drawers and papers in the wrong folder. I just finished creating my Owl Covers and Spines to organize all of my teaching files! I created 13 binders with some of my owl binder covers and spines. Then I purchased dividers for $1.50 at target for each binder and printed out labels for each one. Here are a few pictures below. You can click on my Owl Binders and Spines cover to get them for free at my My Store!





Click on the picture above to get yours free! I love getting organized!  

I also created a teacher toolkit that I use non-stop! I also allow the kids to go in it as well with my permission of course! :)

You can also check out some pictures of my organized classroom at My Classroom page. 

Enjoy and link up with Miss Kindergarten! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...