Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Picture Book Linky Party!!

Hey all! Just got home from an enjoyable mini vacation at the Jersey Shore. The damage from Hurricane Sandy was absolutely heartbreaking. However, the boardwalk was almost completely restored and ready for business! This week I am tackling my week long graduate class and then it will be summer FINALLY! So...until I can attempt to beef up my tpt store, I am going to try to gain a lot of followers by joining linky parties!

So today I am linking up with First Grade and Fabulous!

Next year I will be looping with my current class up to second grade so I don't want to use the same beginning of the year books. Here is the ones I would like to use this year!
This book reminds me of a student I had this year who always had to throw away her paper and start a new one if she made the smallest mistake. I feel like this book would be great for her and even the rest of the class too!
The title of this book brings many students to mind both past and present!!!!
This one looks like a good one! :) Please link up with First Grade and Fabulous and follow my blog! Thank you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...