Monday, August 13, 2012

My First Linky Party!

Hello all,

Here is my first linky party! As the new school year is coming sooo close...what is your "Last Minute Summer" plans or projects that you are trying to squeeze in!

Photobucket

Well for me....

1. I am obsessed with making things. Forget Beckers and other teacher stores...I am wiping the dust off my laminater and going to town printing, making, and laminating. So check out my tpt store soon!

Also.....please I need one more beach trip! :)

This is a Blog Hop!

Please link up!


You are next... Click here to enter
This list will close in 19 days, 6 hrs, 3 min (9/1/2012 11:59 PM North America - Pacific Standard Time)

What is a blog hop?
Get the code here...


Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...