Sunday, July 22, 2012

Tell me More!


Head over to Step into Second Grade with Mrs. Lemons and participate in her Linky Party!!!!!


1. I am now OBSESSED with blogging. Anyone else agree?

2. I love wearing flowers in my hair.

3. Yoga pants are heaven! :)

4. Shhh.....I like liverwurst!

5.I have a huge owl obsession. (hence the name of my blog)

6. I have a mutt! :)

7. Laters Baby.....lol

8. I obsessed with changing my nail color to my outfit.

9. I own tons of colored sharpies.....I guess that is why I am a teacher.

10. I really cannot wait for my new class this year! :)


Enjoy and follow my blog!

8 comments:

  1. Yoga pants are heaven!!! And I will admit to wearing them probably way too much!! I am your newest follower!

    Taylor
    BakingCraftingTeaching Oh My!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Thanks for linking up :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was great getting to know more about you! I am obsessed with blogging too! :)
    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love me some yoga pants too! I have a bee obsession so I can totally relate to your owl obsession. I'm your newest follower.

    ✣ Miss Nelson✣
    Miss Nelson’s Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love new Sharpies! Your owl blog is so cute and I love the picture of your fur baby. =)

    I am happy to be one of your newest followers. I would love for you to hop over and visit me when you get the chance. I am a 1st grade teacher too! =)


    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you!
    Heading over to follow you now! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...