Saturday, July 28, 2012

Newbie Blog Hop! :)

Head on over to

Grade Three is the Place for Me!


for the........


1. Hi, I'm Danielle and I live in Pennsylvania right outside of the city of Philadelphia in a suburb.

2. This will be my fourth year teaching first grade. However, next year I will be looping with my class this year and teaching them in 2nd grade next year! :) I am so excited about this!

3. I got a job teaching right out of college and I have taught first grade for three whole years. I love learning new ideas and best practices and expanding my knowledge by attending awesome workshops. I love love love Columbia Universities free teacher workshops for the reading and writing project throughout the year. Check it out! So much great information and new ideas!

4. I have been blogging for about six months. The past month or two and I have really been starting to gain more followers as well as start my own tpt store!

5. I just finished creating my own button the other day! I would definitely suggest Pic Monkey. So easy to use! :)

Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Cute blog design! I found you through another blog. Welcome to the blogging world. Come check us out for some freebies and ideas. Your newest follower, Stephanie
    http://primarypossibilities.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've nominated you for the One Lovely Blog Award. Please hop on by to pick it up! First Grade and Fearless

    ReplyDelete
  3. You made your own button??!! Wow! I am impressed. I paid to get mine done . . . I am not all that tech savvy. Glad I found ya today!

    Kelley Dolling
    Teacher Idea Factory

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...