Thursday, July 12, 2012

Donors Choose Project Help! :)

Hello all! Well I am definitely summer loving....however have you every gotten to the point where you are done doing tons of fabulous things and are getting bored? Well...that is me. I am ready to get back into the swing of things. I am reading some awesome responsive classroom books and just ordered a new one on Bullying Prevention! Check it out. However,I am trying sooooo incredibly hard to get my project fully funded on donors choose! I am asking for a document camera! I have been to the Writing Workshop Conferences in NYC at Columbia University and have seen the awesome effects of how they work. I believe that a document camera would be an awesome tool for my 1st grade readers and writers and would help them really make connections with texts. Please take a look at my project...Here is the link: http://www.donorschoose.org/project/helping-little-readers-and-writers/771635/ Please, Please, Please if you can help me out or know someone who can it would be greatly appreciated! This is my first time posting on donors choose and would love to have my project for my 1st graders fully funded! Thank you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...