Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to the Blogging World! :)

I need help! I am looking for some fun and engaging activities to teach cause and effect to my 1st graders this week! Any ideas? or suggestions of activities that someone else has on their blog!

Please comment.........!

Meanwhile.....I have an obsession with writing workshop charts! It is a BIG problem, they are everywhere in my classroom. Here is some I made below! We are starting "How-to books" this week! (my favorite) New Charts will be up soon!








Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. My kids love Pete the Cat and I used an idea I got from here:

    http://finallyinfirst.blogspot.com/2011/09/pete-cat-cause-effect.html

    Good luck!

    imgoingfirst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...