Saturday, December 3, 2011

Tis the Season for.....Conferences!

Well I am officially counting down to Christmas break! 15 days left! But I love the next 15 days doing the gingerbread exchange, polar express unit, and lots of holiday fun! This is my first time blogging so please follow my blog! I am working on a tpt store and will be posting freebies! I love  The First Grade Parade's idea for the peppermint facts!
Here is how they turned out but I did them a little different!


1. I glued together two paper plates front to front.
2. Then, I drew the pattern on the top on one side with a pencil.
3. Then had the students write addition and subtraction facts, then trace over them in black marker.
4. I took plastic storage baggies (2 for each peppermint) and cut the zip part off.
5. I put them together around the paper plate and stapled the ends of the plastic baggie.
6. I took red ribbon and gathered each side in a bunch and tied it. Then curled the ribbon!


They look so cute! Thanks to the First Grade Parade. They took a long time but I guess that is what you pay for cuteness!


Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. I think I might just be your first commenter - looking forward to sharing!!!! Welcome to the world of blogging! :)

    Holly
    Crisscross Applesauce in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Thank you! Please tell others about my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...