Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Another Linky Party! 11 in 11

Join the 11 in 11 Linky Party at Miss Kindergarten!



11. Favorite movie you watched:


10. Favorite TV series: LOVE IT!



9. Favorite restaurant: Just went there yesterday! And I got tons of gift cards :)

8. Favorite new thing you tried:
Scrapbooking is Fabulous!


7. Favorite gift you got: From my Fabulous Fiance! :)


6. Favorite thing you pinned:
Well I love pinterest! :)

5. Favorite blog post:
Check out my peppermints I got from The First Grade Parade!

4. Best accomplishment: making the difference in my first graders life and making a blog! :)

3. Favorite picture: My fiance and I at Christmas! :)


2. Favorite memory:
When my fiance and I got engaged last Christmas!


1. Goal for 2012:

To become a stronger person with my emotions, feelings, and confidence.

Link up!
Thanks!

4 comments:

  1. Such sweet pictures! When's the big day?


    Also, I have a New Year Resolution linky party & a questioner on my blog that I would really love your feedback on. Please stop by and give me your opinion.

    Thanks!!!

    ❤ Mor Zrihen ❤
    A Teacher's Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will have to check out Sherlock Holmes! I love your engagement picture too! I am your newest follower and would love for you to come grab LOTS of the *freebies* on my blog! I am looking forward to stalking, I mean following, your cute blog!

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for linking up!!
    I LOVE LOVE LOVE Olive Garden!
    Congratulations on your engagement!!
    A Teeny Tiny Teacher

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...